Friday, July 23, 2010

Wrapping up the week!

Yay for Friday!!  This week has been crazy and I'm not quite sure why.  Munch is in a "fun" whiney stage and by the time I've gotten her down to bed, I am ready for bed myself!  So I'll admit I've been lazy with the photos of my bentos after I make them and you have another camera pic today.

Chicken hummus wraps and small container of ranch for dipping on the left.  Munch likes to snack on frozen peas & corn (still frozen!) so I thought I'd give it a shot and put a Babybel cheese on top.  Below that is a mix of baby carrots & cherry tomatoes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Your bentos look delicious!Im getting a lot of ideas on how to arrange one so my hubby can have healthy meals at work. I saw your site from the foodie blog roll and If you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete