Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bento Buys – Neat Avon items

As I was browsing through my Avon brochures a couple weeks ago, I came across some neat Bento-able products!!

Triple-Decker Food Container
      

Fun Appetizer Party Picks



















 
And as featured in my post yesterday....



















These are neat containers...however I haven't quite figured out how to close them without fumbling and almost spilling one side or the other.  It is probably best used if you just have a sandwich in the big side and other items in the other.  I'm going to keep working on it though!!



**I am Independent Sales Rep for Avon. I will earn commission on any purchases made through links included in the below post. I was not asked to recommend these items. I came across them and thought they looked cool! :o)**

No comments:

Post a Comment