Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's for Lunch Wednesday - Getting Creative

Now that I've started building my bento arsenal, I can start working on the aesthetics a bit more.  Cute shapes, more colors, etc.....

 In the top left compartment of an EasyLunchbox, cinnamon apple multi-grain crisps, below that is strawberry yogurt with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
In the big compartment, leftover roast chicken on a Nature's Own Multi-Grain round.  Marble cheddar flower on top of the sandwich and strawberries above it.

In this bento, I used:
















This post is linked to What's for Lunch Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly! I love my EasyLunchboxes!! They are definitely my go-to container when I'm making lunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete