Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's For Lunch Wednesday - July 7, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!

I love having short work weeks but it seems crazy that its Wednesday already!  That means its time for What's For Lunch Wednesday!!

I had a chicken sandwich on Nature's Own Multi-Grain rounds.  Below that is a hard-boiled egg and baby carrots.  To the side are Wheat Thin Flatbreads and next to them are pieces of the raisin bread I made in my breadmaker.

This was more than enough food for lunch.  I actually had a couple pieces of the raisin bread for a morning snack and then the egg and one more piece of raisin bread for an afternoon snack.

I'm hoping to post about the new container I'm using soon.  The jury is still out on it but I may just need some practice using it. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Post a picture of the container? I think I know which one it is and I've been wondering about how well it works.

    Thanks for linking up this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich looks so good! I just started Atkins a few weeks ago, and I really miss sandwiches :-)

    ReplyDelete