Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swaggin' my way to bento loot!

Have you heard of Swagbucks?  Its a search engine that rewards you for using it!  Type in your searches just like you would on Google or Yahoo! and you will randomly be rewarded Swagbucks that can be redeemed for cool merchandise or my preference, Amazon gift cards!!!  To date I have earned $25 in Amazon through Swagbucks as well as donating to relief efforts for Haiti and their Holiday Toy Drive.  I'm planning to use the gfit cards I earn at Amazon.com to buy some bento accessories or cookbooks.

There are other ways to earn Swagbucks: voting in polls, Twitter trivia, special offers, and one of the best for referring others!!!  So I hope you'll check it out and if you find it as rewarding as I do, pass it along to your friends too!!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment