Friday, June 4, 2010

Lazy Lunch

I spent my free time last night playing with my new layout and didn't want to stay up late to make my lunch.  (tsk,tsk).  Cut to this morning and of course I don't have time to make lunch again....so I packed up the pieces and assembled my sandwich at lunchtime.  I really wanted the pinwheel/wrap things I made yesterday but since I procrasinated, I had the sandwich rounds from Nature's Own instead


Bento 2010.06.04 1

I'm ready for the weekend.  We're hoping to take Munch to the zoo or the Children's Museum or maybe even both!!  If we do go to the zoo, they encourage bringing your own coolers for lunch so we might just bring the EasyLunchboxes along!!

I'm also excited to play with my new toy!!!














What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment