Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's For Lunch Wednesday - Debut of Laptop Lunchbox!!

I ordered my Laptop Lunch set quite awhile ago and have used the individual containers here and there.  However, I was having trouble seeing myself using it at work.  The appeal for kids is obvious but would it be weird for a grown-up?  I didn't get the carrier, just the box, so transporting was also a challenge. 

Then last night I made a quick fruit salad and really wanted to include it in my lunch today.  A quick glance through my super-modest bento box stash and the best option was the Laptop Lunch.  So I went for it.

DSCF1034

In the top container is some fruit salad, next to that the last of the vegan banana nut bread.  It was so good!
Below that turkey & cheese on a Nature's Own Sandwich Round and then pretzel sticks and chunks of cheddar and monterey jack cheese.

I was very impressed with how well everything stayed put inside.  Munch likes to carry my lunch bag (I found one to fit my Laptop Lunch!) and as you can imagine it was tipped, swung around and probably dropped on the walk from our door to the car.  Nothing inside was out of place!

Since its back to school time, Laptop Lunches has released their new 2010 styles.  You should definitely check them out!

This post is linked to What's for Lunch Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That fruit salad looks great! Stopping by from Whats For Lunch Wednesday. www.bar7ranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta check out these Lap Top Lunches. Everyone seems really impressed with them. Looks like a yummy lunch, that fruit salad is making my mouth water. :)

    ReplyDelete