Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hole in One

Were you expecting a golf theme?  Nope!  Just a new container I came across in the Dollar Spot at Target.  It has a nifty compartment right in the center for dips!!  It even has its own separate lid.  Munch is a huge fan of dipping so I thought it would be perfect for her!

Bummer for Munch I got to it first!!  I had some leftover pasta for lunch but wanted to have a snack or two for later.  I'm still infatuated with hummus so I knew I definitely wanted to include it.  Ding ding!!  What an opportunity to use the new dippy container!!


Bentos 005

In the middle compartment is spinach & artichoke hummus, around the sides are honey wheat pretzel sticks and a couple pieces of the vegan banana nut bread Munch and I picked up at the farmer's market this weekend.

With the lid to the middle compartment off
Bentos 007

It was an awesome snack!

Also used in this bento:

2 comments:

  1. I got 2 of these last year for my girls, as they love to dip their veggies. Day 1, the youngest tosses the dip lid in the garbage. My oldest is much more responsible. It took her 4 days until the dip lid didn't make it home. I found that without the dip lid, the containers aren't all that useful. A few months later, they met the recycling bag.

    ReplyDelete