Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween lunch

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
I'm a week late on the Halloween Muffin Tin Monday theme but Munch got such a kick out of this yesterday, I really wanted to share.

Halloween lunch

In the top row I have all the Halloween-y things you'd find in the sky - Ghosts & Bats - made of bologna and cheddar cheese.  In the bottom row are Witches' Hats and Pumpkins on either side of the compartment with Ritz crackers.

Munch had so much fun with this for as simple as it was.  I looked over and at one point she was "flying" the ghosts in the air. So silly!!

I realize I haven't been updating the blog much lately.  Thanks to those of you who are still stopping by!!  I'm still making fun, bento-y lunches and plan to be posting more regularly soon!  Stay tuned!

1 comment: